Thursday, January 8, 2009

LAME-O

Yikes. Almost 2 months since my last post. LAME-O. So sorry about that. I've taken a little much-needed break and haven't done much of anything....let alone work up a post.

My house is a mess, my tree is STILL up (but not lit) and there are toys everywhere. Christmas was wonderful (and Thanksgiving was too!) and I was hardly on the computer at all. Plus, I was off for 3 weeks in December so I was pretty much a bum the ENTIRE time.

Now that I'm back in the swing of things, I promise to post more regularly. I've got TONS of photos to post from the fall...and I'll spread them out so I have something to post about. Taking a few months off until spring to do photos (unless someone is interested in indoor, NATURAL-LIGHT images...or we brave the cold) is going to be nice. But I will be ready to get back into the swing of things come Spring.

Since I can't post without a picture....here are a few shots from my own family shoot I had my friend Brooke help me with. I can't thank her enough for wielding my camera for me and doing what I tell her to do! G-Man wasn't all that cooperative but we sure got a few cute ones.

Enjoy! And I promise to post again soon.

2 comments:

Rumple Family said...

Hooray - postings are back! Those pictures are really great!

Melissa said...

J~ I've missed you. :-)

Love love love the family photos. Especially the last photo of you and G. I love his little smirk! :-) Precious!

 
Site Meter