Thursday, September 11, 2008

E's Luau Party

My niece...E...just turned 2 last weekend. So therefore...we had a huge luau party in her honor. We all dressed up Hawaiin-like, ate Hawaiian food, and got soaked with water balloons and the sprinkler. Oh...and the kids all played games and dressed up silly with fun clothes.



I can't help but share the cuteness of E. I did her birthday invitations (what do you think?!?!) and the photos from that day of getting images for the invites were adorable too. So when the day finally came...we busted out the leis and it was cuteness personified.


G-Man loved playing with his cousin B...and couldn't help but share the love with him. B can get G-Man to do ANYTHING. G will follow him around and never tire of it. I'm thinking of asking B to come live with us. Make my life easier. ;)


So enjoy the images from the luau. I should have taken photos of the mosquitos that attacked us all evening. I scratched my legs all last week due to those little suckers..... And if you couldn't tell...I edited the invite a bit for the internet. My sister really doesn't live on 123 Main Street. ;)

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Love, love, love the Luau theme. I so would do it for the peanut if her birthday wasn't in February. And now this one in December. Hmmm...is there a theme for us going on in the Spring. LOL

 
Site Meter