Thursday, November 13, 2008

Break

Sorry dear blog readers for not posting much lately. After going non-stop for a couple of months now with work and photography and busy life...I'm taking a little break. Namely...this week.

Last week I edited 5 shoots that happened the weekend before, worked on X-Mas cards, baked a wedding cake for 220 guests, stressed over a wedding, and just about died. All on top of working full-time at my day job.

I crashed and burned after Saturday night's wedding shoot and I'm not quite ready to get back up and get going. So I took Sunday off to rest and relax. Then that turned into Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, today and I plan on not doing much of anything this weekend except for a photo shoot I have scheduled for Saturday (although with nasty Indiana weather...that might get postponed).

I'm just tired. The cold weather has made it worse. I just want to stay home, curl up on the couch, read a book and eat fattening food. :)

I have sooo much to blog about it's a little overwhelming right now. Plus...I have a huge wedding to edit and get to my client. I think it's safe to say you won't hear much from me until next week (unless I get a wild hair up my bum to do some blogging).

I haven't forgotten you. I'm just neglecting you. :) I'm spending quality time with my husband and son and enjoying staying home during the evenings and over the weekend. Maybe even doing a little holiday shopping.

So keep thinking of me. I plan to post a bunch next week. Just taking a breather...

~J

3 comments:

Kate Ambrose said...

Goodness! Take a break, woman!

Don't worry about our birth annoucements, we figure it's a bit late to send them out, and you sound SWAMPED!

By the way, we'll mail you a check in the next week or two. Thanks for understanding! :)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I'd probably be taking a break too!

ksbarra said...

So now that it's January I just saw the comment you left on my blog! It was so sweet and it made me miss you even more! If I haven't said it before, THANK YOU for being there and being supportive of me during my time in Indy. I don't know how I would have pulled through without the people like you. I'm so glad we got to know each other- even though it was a (very) short time!

Tell me about your life..... how's G man?? How was Disney back in September? In addition to the photography, are you still with Lilly?

Things are good and hectic here, as usual. My birthday's coming up in two weeks or so and we're doing a ladies brunch, so I'm really looking forward to that! I'm also planning a trip to the beach this summer which is keeping me occupied in the little free time I have :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

 
Site Meter