Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Freshman" Pictures...

With my big Schnaiter family, one of the girls is a freshman in college. So while she's "technically" not a senior...she was one just a few months ago. So she qualifies for my senior photo album.

C is so adorable...and her eyes just light up the camera. The blue really pops. And I know her boyfriend (who is currently on deployment) really loves these images. Which makes my happy that he loves images I took of her. Especially while serving our country.

So, enjoy my "freshman" pictures. Also included are a few with some of her college friends that came along (who were so much fun!). These are perfect examples of some images I take with your friends (or boyfriends!) (which is included in the senior package!) that is great to document your senior year!

Enjoy a few of my favorites...starting with MY VERY FAVORITE of her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Stunning. Her eyes are absolutely beautiful. I've always envied those blessed with blue eyes and dark hair.

 
Site Meter