Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Schnaiter Senior

I posted about the Schnaiter family a few days ago. One of my favorite families, EVER.

Well, K is a senior at my old high school and we took about half of her senior pictures the weekend we took the big family pictures. In early November, we plan to get back together in Indianapolis somewhere and get the rest of them. Try different settings.

She's so photogenic...and easy to photograph. I will all my seniors were like this...

Enjoy some of my favorites. They're having a rough time picking images to print! They love too many of them (a sign that my job was successful!) Stay tuned for a post of the rest of them! I'm excited!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love them. Like I said, your black and whites are the best. :-)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

What a beautiful girl...she looks like a tv star in these pictures...great!

 
Site Meter