Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy Little Bee...

Boy...I've been a busy little bee lately. Not that I'm complaining.

Remember my lovely graphic designer friend who is my saving grace?!?!?! Well, I took photos of her kiddos on Saturday. Kinda as a re-payment for the work that she's done for me. And boy has she done a lot of work for me.

First things first....her kids are abso-freakin-lutely adorable!

I photographed her two kids, as well as her neice and nephew. We were working on getting a photo of the four of them together (for Brooke's mom) and I think we got a couple. A really fun one...and a good one for her wall (although I'd hang the funny one on my wall!).



Her daughter is so beautiful, that I couldn't help but continually take photos of her. Her son is so handsome...but not very interested in smiling for photos. :) Ah...a 4-year old boy. Aren't they all the same?

So, enjoy the photos....these are some of my favorites. These kids made it easy on me!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful!!!!

Kate Ambrose said...

Great photos!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's so nice to "meet" someone else from Indy!

Can I ask how you found my blog? I'll certainly be checking yours regularly now.

We are trying to figure out someone to take maternity pictures at the moment... :)

 
Site Meter