Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Favorites

So far this summer...we've (meaning G-Man) come across a few favorites. I thought I'd share them with you...


1. Daddy (oh boy...do we love our daddy. I have quickly fallen from favorite parent to barely-tolerated mother.) But this barely-tolerated mother is the one who gave him those gorgeous blue eyes.



2. Licking. Don't ask me why...but G-Man licks us whenever possible. Could be our reaction to the licking that tickles him to death...so I'm sure it's entirely our fault.



3. Diet Coke. Now...he's always enjoyed playing with our diet coke cans...and very rarely gets caffeine-free diet coke. I think he likes to pretend he likes it...but really doesn't. Mostly he just sucks the residue from around the lid after we drink. OR...it could be the the addiction to the diet coke he got hooked on when he just learned to walk around holding onto furniture...and he was walking around our coffee table and I came into the room to see him slurping the Biggie Diet Coke from Wendy's that Travis left on the table. When he was about 10 months old. OOPS!



4. Chips. God...the boy loves chips. And dip. But not any dip (well yeah...really any kind of dip)...but his favorite is French Onion Dip. Gah....the breath!



5. Basketball. In our sloped driveway. So I'm constantly running after the ball down our driveway. Hey...surely I'm burning thousands of calories doing this so it balances out all the food I've been stuffing in my mouth lately. Diet? What diet?



6. Popsicles. Or should I say the popsicle-mouth-residue. Every kid needs to eat Flavor-Ice. It's a rule.



So, these are just some of our activities this spring/summer. I'm sure I'll post more later on our other activities...but this is our Summer Activity I.

1 comment:

Ali said...

what beautiful pictures- your color shots and the b&w ones are equally amazing. there's something really breathtaking about your photos of those children.
thanks for the comments! great to meet you!

 
Site Meter