Friday, October 31, 2008

This is what they would have looked like...

This is what my Halloween cupcakes WOULD have looked like...had I not been swamped with photography stuff and overwhelmed and lazy.

Pretty nice, huh?

I had every intention of doing these all super adorable today for G-Man's daycare...and to take a few to work. BUT I FORGOT TO BAKE THEM AFTER WORK. AND I FORGOT TO BAKE THEM AFTER MY PHOTO SHOOT LAST NIGHT.

I FORGOT TO BAKE THEM UNTIL I WAS PUTTING G-MAN TO BED AT 8:45 LAST NIGHT.

@#$%^*!&

So I came downstairs, got my kitchen aid mixer out, and mixed up a boxed mix quickly. Then I busted out the can of Halloween sprinkes I bought the other day (probably subconsciously already anticipating my lack of follow-through with cake stuff these days) and finished them up.

All the kids are going to do is lick the icing off anyway!!!! (Or at least that is how I justify it to myself.)

So while my intentions were fantastic (see above...during my height of cake-decorating frenzy)....the turnout were less than stellar.

Just imagine chocolate cupcakes, canned icing and Halloween-themed sprinkles. Nothing to post pictures about. :) I like to remember my creations from last year.... Just think of it as being Halloween of 2007.

Happy a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

 
Site Meter