Friday, February 13, 2009

A great friend of mine...

For my friend Tammy's birthday this year, I took pictures of her and her daughter K. I met Tammy 10 years ago when I first started my day-job and we've been friends ever since.

Her daughter is so lovely and the bond they share is enormous. It's also very evident in these images how much they love each other. And you don't often see a "tween" ask "Can you take one of us kissing?". Too cute and adorable.

So, enjoy some of my favorite images of the day. It's one of those shoots where the lighting was great, location great, beautiful subjects, and about a gazillion images to pick from. She loved her birthday present!!!!

Enjoy! Starting with my favorite....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So wonderful the bond that this mama and daughter share. Love the interactions and the composition of each photo.

These girls are BEAUTIFUL. Excellent work!

 
Site Meter