Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wonderful Family...Too Cute!

Back in October of last year I photographed this absolutely ADORABLE family of 4 at my favorite park.

They are friends of friends and I was sooo glad to meet and photograph them. After not having much luck at the "regular" photo studios, they decided to try their luck with me! And by the length of this post and all the photos I'm posting...I think it was their lucky day!

The kids were absolutely hilarious and so much fun. Him and his missing teeth...and her with her little grin. And you could tell that they loved each other so much! Such a great big brother! So enjoy my favorites from the day. This has to be one of my all-time favorite shoots to date! Great subjects, great location, great lighting, and LOTS OF GIGGLES! :) You just don't get shots of these at a portrait studio....


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great shots! All of them. What a cute family!

 
Site Meter