Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Senior Gal

Okay, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things here on the old photography blog. I have sooo many shoots to blog about and share my favorite images of from the fall, that I'm just going to slowly go through them and show you my favorites.

I'm really looking forward to Spring and getting back into my business that I have missed these last few months. However, I was pretty glad to have the break. Especially with the holidays, hibernation and sickness going around and not to mention the morning/noon/night sickness I had for a while there.

So, without further adieu...here are some of my favorite images from a great senior gal I had the opportunity to "shoot" in October of last year.



I'm also going to include a few favorites of mine that I took of her, her sister and her mother. They reminded me of my sister and mom and the bond they share. Single mom raising 2 teenage girls...just like me and my sister with our mother.

I just wish there would have been someone around to take pictures of us like I captured with these 2. Definitely something Mom will cherish forever.

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love how the sun is hitting her hair the the two color pics. And, your black and whites are still my favorite of any photographer.

I'd love to get some pics of just me, my sissy and my mama too... Don't get me wrong, I love the boys in my family... but, there's just nothing like the bond that sisters have with each other.

 
Site Meter