Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Girls...

You guys all probably recognize my neighbor girls...(G-Man calls them "the ghouls"...as he can't pronounce the "r" sound) that I've posted pictures here...and were once of my first subjects to practice on.


Well, their baby sister was born July 3rd...and she's just as cute as they are. I was dying to get my hands on her to photograph, and she didn't disappoint.

She was under 2 weeks when I wandered over next door to photograph her. I also wanted to incorporate her sisters into some shots with her, because everyone loves a little sisterly love.

Here's a few of my favorite shots from the day.

Love, Love, LOVE this photo of the 2 older sisters.


Sisterly kisses.


FEET!

Sleeping so soundly. Or at least she was for 5 whole seconds (the time it took for me to take 2 shots of her) and luckily I got a good one! She was screaming 3.2 seconds later...and not so angelic-looking.


I love this look on her face!!!!

A couple of days later...I was back over there and the girls were in the pool. I had to capture the pool moments! I love these! Somehow I just love silly photos...they truly capture their spirit!!!!

2 comments:

Rumple Family said...

So cute! You take GREAT pictures! I only wish that I could afford you :(

Melissa said...

Oh, these photos make my heart melt. I love the first shot of the two girls under the covers. PERFECT! That little baby is the most precious thing ever... she makes my uterus throb (in a good 'motherly' way). hehehehe

I'm with you on the silly pictures... I like the photos that capture personality... and these photos definitely do that.

 
Site Meter