Thursday, July 17, 2008

Head-Shots

I was contacted not that long ago from an old friend from my childhood. She now lives out in California with her husband and daughter, and she was going to be home over the 4th of July.

Her daughter is gorgeous, and she was looking for someone to do some "head shots" for her to send out to some agents. She's a reader of my blog (Hi Jaime!) and thought of me!

Yay!

So the day after the 4th of July, I met her, her daughter, and her sister-in-law for a quick mini session.

Little Emma wasn't quite sure what to think of me, and kept giving me some dirty looks with her scrunched up face. It's pretty funny. I did get some shots where she wasn't giving me the evil-eye, and I think they turned out pretty good. By the way....I LOVE her little dress!


Oh, and she didn't like the wet, dewey grass. :) I think this was a mixture of being tired, being off of her time-zone, and needing a bit of a snack. So instead of walking and frolicking in the grass, we played on the playground! And picnic tables!!!!

Enjoy!



I love this one....giving me the evil-eye while she eats her strawberry snacks. I think she thought I was going to reach over and take one. :) Too cute!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Thanks! I honestly have no clue why this is taking off so fast. I have only done the ads on Indy Moms, but most of my clients now are word of mouth!

I absolutely LOVE that first headshot photo! SO cute! And I'm so jealous that you have a macro lens..how much was it? What kind of camera do you have??

Anonymous said...

Argh. Sorry that was anonymous, my pinky slipped and hit enter!! :)

Jaime said...

Julie, you did SUCH a great job with Emma's photos! I sent a couple of them out to agents, and TODAY I got a call from one wanting to set up a meeting. Emma caught her eye, and I know it was from the great photos! Thank you!

Melissa said...

Wow, what a beautiful little girl and beautiful photos. Excellent Job!!!

 
Site Meter