Friday, July 25, 2008

Let's Luau!

Do you guys all remember my little neice...E?
Remember...the funny face and the tears?
Yes. She's adorable. AND...she's getting ready to turn 2 the end of August. My sister is planning a big 2-year birthday luau party and it should be a blast. But in order to plan the PERFECT Hawaiian-themed luau party...she needed E's photo taken with her in her size 9 months mu-mu. I think that is what mu-mu's are for....no waist and can wear them whenever and whatever size.

So the other night we were all at my dad's for dinner and had an impromptu photo-shoot to try and get some good shots for her invitations. I think we got some good ones...and I just laugh at the looks she can give you...or how silly she can act.

And let's not forget her sister...M (who will be 5 in November!).
So, I decided to post some of my favorites. This fall we'll get M & E's offical 2 and 5-year old portraits done...as well as some family portraits. So until then...ENJOY all the images!

2 comments:

Rumple Family said...

I can't get over how much E looks like your sis! Adorable! Great pics!! Also saw the pics you took of Jaime's daughter - adorable!!

Melissa said...

I love that little mu-mu... do they make them in 'big, big girl size'? :-)

Great photos!!!!

 
Site Meter