Friday, August 29, 2008

Cleaning Machine.

This is what I'm doing today.


CLEANING.

I HATE to clean. I love a clean house...but I hate to clean. Isn't that the way it always is?!?!?!

Well, we're having our house appraised today (we're refinancing our house) and they're coming INSIDE and taking PICTURES. So Travis put my butt to work. He worked on the outside and mowed the jungle that was our yard...and I cleaned the inside.

I do believe this is the cleanest my house has been in a LONG time...so I'm going to take pictures. I'm so proud of my cleaning that I might even share with you guys. :) I have to document it somewhere!

Wish me luck...off to clean toilets!

3 comments:

Alan said...

Looking good!

Rumple Family said...

We all hate to clean! But your hair looks fabulous!

Melissa said...

I agree with the comments above... you look way too good to be cleaning.

If it were me... my hair would be shoved to one side, the mascara left over from the night before would be smudged under my eyes, and I probably wouldn't have a bra on. And to make matters worse... that's before the cleaning started... I'd look 20x worse AFTER.

I wanna see the 'after cleaning' self portrait. hehehehe :-)

 
Site Meter