Thursday, August 28, 2008

Senior Photo Time...

With school starting, and fall fast approaching, I'm getting into Senior Portrait Season!!!! And by the way, I absolutely LOVE doing senior portraits. The kids are so much fun to work with, they're willing to do anything, and are normally pretty easy in front of the camera.

Back when I started this photography business, I needed some "models" to help me promote my senior portraits. So I called my wonderful friend Tammy and asked her if I could borrow her kids for a session.

One had just graduated...and one was a freshman. Not really "seniors"...but close enough.

Here's a few from that session....

And then a couple of weeks ago, I did my big family session AND the senior session. Tina was SUPER to work with, literally went ANYWHERE I asked her to go, and almost got drenched when I made her walk through a creek and she freaked out when she saw fish.


Sounds like something I would do. I wait...I had my telephoto lens and was on dry land. :)

I really hope the senior portraits take off this year. They are a pleasure to do, and I love capturing their fun and almost-grown-up spirit.

One of my favorites of the day....the 9-iron...with a little help of Photoshop. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kate Ambrose said...

Great pictures, Julie!

I wish you'd been around when I got my senior photos done. I was not satisfied at all! The photographer just had no creativity.

 
Site Meter