Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My First Engagement Shoot, EVER!

I'm wanting to expand my business. Into what...I'm not really sure. But expand I want to do.

So, in order to expand...I need to get past the "kiddo" aspect of my business and do people in general. Say, like engagements!

Still not sure if I want to do the wedding route...but if you know anyone looking for a photographer and wouldn't mind being my "first one, ever!"...then send them my way. I'll give them a great deal on a wedding photographer!

Well, since I don't know any engaged people, I begged and pleaded my friend Tammy to let me take pictures of her and her boyfriend. Trust me when I say it's easier to photograph toddlers than it is to photograph adults. It just is.

So, I staged an "engagement photo session"....sans the engagement ring.

Oops!

We went to my favorite park and got some FANTABULOUS shots. She's beautiful. He's pretty handsome. And it was hotter than hell. (The kissing made it hot...but the humidity and heat made it HOT!)

I am not even kidding. My tank top was SOAKED through and I was miserable. But, you can't really tell with the photos. They look calm, cool and collected. And in L-O-V-E!

So enjoy!

No comments:

 
Site Meter