Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another CUTE Kids Post. :)

Months ago I went to a local park and ran into a wonderful mom (Hi Laura!) and her two adorable kiddos. We struck up conversation at the swings and I gave her a business card. A few days later she sent me an e-mail! I plopped her address into my contact book and we promised to get in contact with one another for a play date or photography session in the future.

Well, when I sent out my September special the other day, Laura wrote me and we set up a shoot! She even referred a friend to me! Remember these cute girls?!?!?!

It was a crappy day. Rainy, a little chilly, and not a ton of great light. But we headed to the IMA (Lilly House) and I was thrilled with the opportunity to shoot there for the first time! We got there and 900 people were also there cleaning up from a HUGE party/festival/gathering that was there the night before. I was slightly worried we'd have to work around port-o-potties and tents and garbage cans...but the gardens were intact. It's kinda hard to photoshop a HUGE port-o-potty from an image!

Lighting could have been better, the ground could have been drier, but the kids couldn't have been any cuter!

Here are few of my favorites from the day. Starting with my favorite of the 2 of them....

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The colors in your photos are always so beautiful... not too over-done or too saturated, but just right... and your black and whites are perfectly bright and airy (sp?)

Oh, the fact that these kids are absolutely darling probably helps a little too :-)

 
Site Meter