Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holiday Cards...

Well, I've been a busy little bee working on my holiday cards I'm going to offer my clients this season.

Needing some inspiration, I scrounged the Internet for cards I liked, and used them as inspiration on cards I created. I'm thinking they turned out pretty well!

Presenting...Cards 1, 2 and 3. I'll be "presenting" more in the following days...so for now, here are a few.

These are in the 5x7 format. Although if you really wanted a 4x8 card...I'm sure I could change it out into that size.... Also EASILY changed are colors, wording and fonts. ENJOY!


1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh, I hope your rib area is better, that sounds incredibly painful to me. And, since you will be sitting in the car for such a long period of time, whew, that would not be fun. Hopefully it is miraculously better and you are all able to have the time of your life in dear old Florida. (Where, of course, we hope there are NO more hurricanes!!)

The new holiday cards are terrific, way to go!! And I am in disbelief that a power ranger could turn out that great of pictures of a child. If only that would work for Lilla, not a chance!!

Take care!

 
Site Meter