Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sneak Peek...

Here's a sneak peek....of the trio of girls I took photos of last Saturday.

It was actually the first shoot I had after advertising my September special and I couldn't have been more thrilled.

Mom had e-mailed me and said she wanted some photos of her and her 2 daughters...ages 2 and 1. They were adorable...mom was gorgeous...and the weather was PERFECT!

Those three combinations....equal FANTASTIC PHOTOS!

Here are just some of my favorites.....Ok...a lot of my favorites. :) Take note of Little K's purse that she wouldn't let go of. Too cute!



















1 comment:

Melissa said...

-K- first of all... where can I get a purse like little K's? 'cause it's adorable... just like these little girls.

Look, I'll be honest... I think you have an amazing eye for photography. It's all perfect. I mean, I'm sure it helps that you have perfect models... but seriously... I love everything! I'm in awe and I'm totally inspired.

Thanks for that! :-)

 
Site Meter