Sunday, April 6, 2008

First "Official" Photoshoot

Okay, the photoshoot was a hit. I don't know if I had great models (yes, I did), or if I really do have a knack for this photography stuff.

I'm thinking both.

I definitely feel more qualified after having my first "successful" photoshoot. I got a ton of photos that I'm working on editing, and I have to say I believe this one is my favorite so far.

My neices are beautiful, and my nephew quite handsome (although he quit posing for me about 30 minutes into the "shoot") and I can't help but take good photos when you got cute kids to work with.

Question for my readers....would YOU pay me to take photos of your kids? I think I need a little validation here.

Anyway, enjoy! I'll post more of the shoot later...but I am thinking this one is my favorite so far.

My neice, A.

No comments:

 
Site Meter