Friday, April 4, 2008

Saturday

In starting my new side-business, I need subjects to photograph. And G-Man is certainly adorable...but I think everyone over at Ms. Crafty Wanna-Be is sick and tired of looking at photos of my son.

I am not...but it's all about you.

So I called my step-sister the other day (who has triplets) and asked her if I could practice on her kids. You know, the ones that are at that perfect age where they're not too old to hate getting their picture taken, and older than the kids who avoid me like the plague.

And it doesn't hurt that they are adorable.

So I'm going over to their house Saturday to do a shoot, and I hope to get some great shots. I can't wait to share them all with you!

Until then, here's their Christmas card photo from 2007.

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Oh! You are so lucky to have such a great crew of adorable children to practie with!!!
Great photo!

Beautiful children!!!

Alan said...

Put on some fancy clothes and you have a classic Polo ad. Way to go!

 
Site Meter