Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Post....

Of my brand new blog.

Welcome! Ms. Crafty Wanna-Be lurkers can come on over to JVW Photography!

As long as I can remember, I've loved to take photos. It's always been a dream to be a photographer. You know...one of those dreams that never come true and you never think they'll come true.

Yeah, one of those.

But guess what?

It's coming true.

Thanks to my handy-dandy camera I bought late last summer and some really cool subjects, websites, and some moolah ($$).

Again, welcome to my site. I plan to update it as I go along and get a better look, but for now it's going to have to do.

In the meantime, check out my photos, think about hiring me to take your kid's photos, and send me cool photo ideas (I'm always up for inspiration!).

So, for now, I leave you with my neice, E.

1 comment:

Rumple Family said...

This picture is adorable and so much looks like a younger picture of your sis!

Congrats on your new hobby!

 
Site Meter