Monday, April 7, 2008

You're welcome

Okay, so I don't want to bog down my blog with hundreds of photos so my readers have to wait a gazillion years for the page to load.

Therefore, I'm just going to keep updating my flickr slideshow (see left hand side of page) so if you want to see updated photos, click on the moving flickr button over there. See?!?!?! Easy!!!!

I will post the photos...but since I'm crazy with the camera clicker...I end up having hundreds of photos I love from the shoots!

This weekend, I downloaded 109 photos of the triplets.

This is after I deleted some of the really bad ones.

So when I say I'm doing you a favor by not posting all the photos on my blog...I mean it. If you're crazy and want to look at every single one...click on the flickr slideshow.

You're welcome.

Check it daily for more updates...I put more photos in it nightly!!!!

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

Don't you love flickr!

Well...when you do bake you loved ones birthday cakes....at least you can take a gorgeous picture of your creation now ;o)

 
Site Meter