Monday, April 7, 2008

When 3 do it...G-Man will follow

One thing I learned this weekend....if I take my son with me on a shoot (like I did on Saturday), I absolutely cannot NOT take his photo.

Especially when I was taking A, B and C's photo by a tree (individually) and when I was done with the third one, he climbed up behind the tree and posed for me like the others did.

I mean, how cute is that?!?!?

I told A, B and C that I needed to bring them along with me when I wanted to shoot G-Man's photo...and they could get him to do anything. Like Follow-the-Leader!

I think this one is my favorite.

Mr. Blue-Eyes (aka G-Man).

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! What a great shot! and such blue eyes. Your little man is adorable and so are your neices and nephew.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your brand new blog!
Love his expression!
Thanks for the comment and nice to meet you too!

 
Site Meter