Monday, October 6, 2008

Gorgeous Prego Mama

Before I left for vacation, I had another maternity shoot. And let me just say...my new mom was GORGEOUS and a PERFECT model for her shoot. On top of that...her husband was good looking too!

Needless to say, the images turned out perfectly. She loves them...and just sent me an e-mail with the best feedback a photographer could ever hope for.

***
Julie,

The pictures are absolutely beautiful! They far exceeded my expectations-I never thought I could get such gorgeous shots at nine months pregnant. We can't wait to share them with our family and friends. Now comes the hard part...trying to pick out just a few to frame!

Thank you so much for making the shoot so comfortable for both E and I. You did an amazing job and we can't wait to work with you again when the baby arrives!

S-

***
I was thrilled with their response...and LOVE their images. Lighting was perfect and the subjects were gorgeous. I can't wait to photograph their newborn baby boy!

Here's a few of my favorites...starting with my absolute favorite!!!! You can see many more here on my maternity section.




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh...

I'm speachless. All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Both your model and the photos. I absolutely love them all, but especially the first one... and the second one... oh, and the third... well you get the point. :-)

Rachel said...

Love them! :)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

She sure did make a beautiful subject!

 
Site Meter