Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're Baaaaaack!!!!

We are HOME! Thank goodness...because Lord am I pooped!

Plus, I have a TON to do. LAUNDRY, unpacking, editing photos I took of clients BEFORE I left on vacation, the 780+ images I TOOK on vacation, and get ready for work this week (plus a CRAZY weekend of clients and their October specials).

So who knows what blogging will be about this week. Probably a lot of client favorite photos...and some details about our trip.

But in a nutshell...it was FANTAST-A-GORIFIC! The weather was PERFECT!

G-Man loved Disney, he loved Gatorland, AND he loved the beach (but only while wearing clothes and NOT when I wanted him sandy/dirty/wet. Of course.

Thanks for the prayers for Vonna too! She is doing great...and will be staying with us for the next 6+ weeks to recover. I plan to post more on that...WITH images of her! :) I promise I won't be too graphic with scars and such. Or at least if I do...you'll have to click the link to get to them. It's amazing what doctors can do these days!

Praise God!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yippee! Yippee! Yippee! Because you had a good time on vacation, but mostly because your sis-in-law is doing in great. How miraculous technology and medicine are now days… Absolutely amazing!!! Can't wait to see new pics of all that's transpired in the past two weeks!!! :-)

 
Site Meter