Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Playing in the Leaves...

With fall photo shoots...you get falling leaves and leaf piles. All wonderful things for little kiddos to play in during a photo shoot.

Well, I had the pleasure of photographing this lovely mother/sons a couple of weeks ago. It was a brisk, cold morning with dew everywhere. I was thanking my stars that it was boys...and not girls...as girls tend to be a little bit more particular about getting wet/dirty during photo shoots.

The only bad/negative thing about the shoot was that it was pretty overcast and there wasn't a ton of light to work with. When that happens, photos just aren't as clear and perfect as I want them to be (and how they CAN be with the right light). So I worked with what I had...and these are what we got!

Enjoy some of my favorites....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're "the Julie" :)

 
Site Meter