Monday, October 27, 2008

My hair stylist...and her adorable son...

I absolutely love my hair stylist. Camas is so wonderful and gives me such great styles. She's even the one who encouraged me to chop all my hair off for bangs.

To top off her greatness...she has a little boy who is about 6 months younger than G-Man. And let me tell you...he's a lady killer. He has WHITE BLONDE hair, jet black eyes, and a smile that just won't quit.

It was a challenge photographing them. She's dark complected, dark eyes, and dark hair. He's a toe-head, dark eyes, and pale skin. The camera's white balance was quirky to get him dark enough and her light enough to get it to work. This ON TOP OF it being extremely dark and overcast that day. It was hard finding enough light to work with. I think I found a good balance. And he is just too adorable. I even *GASP* used the flash a few times to see if some images would come out better. None of my favorites were taken with the flash...so I think I'll stay far away from the flash. *Whew*

As a surprise for her husband, we got together to get some images for him for Christmas and for his desk/office. He's a custom jeweler (so if anyone is needing custom jewelry work done...I'll give you his info!) and has a studio at home. Any of these images would be great for what she's wanting for him.

So, enjoy the images! These are just a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness I love these pics. I especially love that they seem so natural... like you weren't even there. Mommy and son playing and hanging out together. My favorite is the two of them laying on the ground in the leaves. Precious.

 
Site Meter