Thursday, October 23, 2008

Repeat

Do you remember these little kiddos from September?

They were so sweet, and adorable, and spunky. And Mom and Dad loved them. However....they didn't really think the images captured their true spirit. And here at JVW Photography...I want my customers happy.

So, we did a re-shoot! Last time they stayed back in the background and let me do my thing. This works great with some kids (the ones who won't do ANYTHING for their mother)...and not so well for others (who kinda look at me like I'm nuts and don't do the cute stuff that they normally do). So this time, mom and dad were included. And boy did it pay off!

I got some good ones with mom...some good ones with dad...and some good ones all around. AND...this shoot was a first for me that one of my subjects ended up bloody.

Hmmm...maybe I should start having parents sign waivers. :)

Anyway...it happened at the very end (obviously) and we were finished...just playing on the playground. Well, she went a little sideways and slid down a slide when she wasn't ready to. And ran her face into the soft (thankfully soft!) spongey ground. She bit her tongue. And blood gushed everywhere.

This picture was taken 1.4 seconds before "the incident". See how happy she looked?!?!?!

Anyway, here are some of my favorites of the day. I hope you enjoy! I know Mom does!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You ROCK!!!!! Seriously, and completely...I just smile every time I look at these pictures - you really captured exactly who my kids are, and now I can't wait to do this again!!!!!!

 
Site Meter